This is Part IX of the “31 Days of Healthy Living” series.
I’m supposed to share 7 Random Facts about myself, but I was having such issues with finding 7 random things that I decided to tweak it and create a list of Fives.
(Because, in case you didn’t already know, I’m obsessed with lists and organization!)
Today, for example, I went to Target and walked out with a big bundle of new notebooks, post-it notes and a huge smile on my face. You’d think I had just won the lottery.
Hence my excitement to dedicate an entire blog post to lists. It really is the little things. 😉
5 Words/Phrases Which I Overuse
3. “You know?”
5. “Howdy”…seriously. 😉
5 Healthy Living Blogs You Should Be Reading
5 Foods I Eat On A Weekly Basis
1. Lentils…for their versatility, affordability and nutrient dense properties!
2. Kale…it’s not listed as a super food for nothing. This green is powerful stuff, chock full of vitamins and minerals.
3. Wild caught salmon…for its omega-3’s, high quality protein and impassible flavor.
4. Quinoa…for it’s high quality complete protein, fun texture and speedy preparation.
5. Blueberries…for their high antioxidant and fiber content and their sunny burst of flavor. Shoot for the frozen varieties now that winter is in full swing!
5 Items That I Almost NEVER Leave The House Without
1. Pony tail ties on my wrist.
2. Scarves. My closet is full of ’em!
3. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm. I have one in each purse just in case I forget. I’m obsessed and slightly OCD with this. 😉
4. A snack. There is almost always a bag of almonds or an apple in my purse. For emergency snackage.
5 People Who I Pass This Award On To:
THANK YOU to both of the fabulous blogs for the nomination! 😀
QUESTION: What are 5 foods that you almost always eat on a weekly basis?