…I’m ridiculously excited for the weekend…
1. Your comments convinced me to look on the bright side of things with this whole up and down job searching thing. I applied to another awesome sounding job today, and I know there will be others along the way. Frustration lasted but a second. I’m moving on. That makes me excited.
2. We’re putting up the Christmas tree SUNDAY and decorating it MONDAY. This means two days of listening to endless Christmas music, two days of sipping hot cocoa, and two days to make cookies or marshmallows or walnut raisin bread. Two days worth of Christmas excitement.
3. I finally have enough money saved for a miniature sized camera. I’ve been setting aside $5 here, $5 there. Just enough to get a little guy, which I can tote around when the Canon Rebel becomes too big to handle.
4. I’ll hopefully be completely finished with Christmas shopping by tomorrow afternoon. Two people left to buy for and I know exactly what I’m getting. Very excited.
5. I found a place where I want to volunteer in the new year, and I’ll be getting in touch with the woman who runs the program this weekend. I’ll share more details once it’s official!!
Spicy Breakfast Cookie (click for recipe) with a glass of vanilla soymilk
…and an unpictured cup of starbucks coffee.
Because it’s Friday. Almost the weekend.
Which makes me ridiculously excited.
QUESTION: What are you excited for this weekend?