You may be wondering to yourself, “where is this Flying Onion?” Where, oh where could she be? And why, oh why is she so missing in action? Well. I’ll tell you.
Sarah’s List of Five (not so great) Excuses:
1. I was too busy playing hide and seek with my two fur-nephews.
2. I was too busy making big batches of cantaloupe soup for a friend’s bridal shower.
(Let’s not talk about the part where I forgot to put the cover on the blender for the final batch. No excuses there! None!)
3. I was too busy having FUN at a friend’s bridal shower.
4. I was too busy NOT thinking after a super busy week of work and internship stuff. Sitting down with the family for a Father’s Day Feast? Yes. Just the thing my body needed.
5. I was too busy enjoying the sunshine, while putting on photo shoots for Nicole and Nate.
So there you have it. My list of five (not so great) excuses.
But. You’ll be happy to know, yet another excuse for my not being on my computer lately is that I found the need to put together a no-cook, no-fail broccoli salad. I think you’ll like it.
To Be Continued…
QUESTION: What has been keeping you busy lately?