5 Reasons: why I think I need more sleep
(in case this picture doesn’t tell you enough)
1. I forgot to put soy milk in my coffee before leaving starbucks, but still drank my coffee black.
2. I forgot what time it was this morning and mentally freaked myself out when I thought it was 6 at night, not 6 in the morning. In my defense, it was rainy and dark.
3. I almost couldn’t finish my oatmeal this morning because I was too tired to eat. What?????
4. I almost fell asleep during yoga.
5. I forgot to put (any) makeup on before leaving the house for work yesterday.
Yep. I think I need more sleep. But, in the meantime, a little walk and a cup of (strong) green tea will simply have to do. Thank God for Hump Day. 😀
QUESTION: How much sleep do you need every night to feel like you’re fully functioning? I need at least 8 hours. Preferably 9. 😉